Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy:-
Dharampal Satyapal Limited (DSL) serves in select cities/states and our catalogue is
available at certain pin codes. Check and confirm if we deliver to your pin code in
shopping cart checkout page.
Please see the list of states where we are currently shipping.
- Andhra Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- The delivery area is defined from time to time by DSL at its discretion and is subject
- Presently, we are not shipping outside of India.
The price of our products is exclusive of delivery charges. The customer is liable to
pay delivery charges on the order placed as applicable. The delivery charges may vary
from order to order, which may be determined on the order value as mentioned below:
| Order Amount
|| Shipping Charges
| Upto Rs.999
||Shipping Charges of Rs.30/- shall be applicable.
| Rs.1000 & Above
|| Free Shipping
- If due to any reason, a cancellation request is placed
by the customer after the order is shipped, an administrative / payment charge shall
be levied on the customer and balance money shall be refunded.
We send all orders via reputed courier partners. You can log on to our website/APP and check the details of the shipment and courier partner.
Proof of signature may not be possible for all
deliveries. Deliveries are also possible based on OTP-verification that is sent
on the registered mobile number. It is the responsibility of the customer to be
available for receipt of the package and provide the OTP only to the designated
delivery person after taking custody of the order package. In the event that
the customer is not available , the package may be left at the destination
address at the discretion of the carrier and no claims of on this account shall
be entertained by us. Sharing of OTP with the delivery person is only for customer’s identification at destination
location and does not in any manner whatsoever puts responsibility on delivery
person or any fraudproof delivery. Upon delivery, the title and risk with
respect to the package shall pass to the customer.
All orders are processed within 5-7 working days on best effort basis. Orders are not shipped on weekends or national holidays.
Shipping time is dependent on DSL handling time,
origin pin code, destination pin code and time of acceptance by the customer.
Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods and natural calamities,
force majeure conditions, including but not limited to, pandemic, lockdown,
curfew, govt. restrictions etc.
ORDERS PLACED ON SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, HOLIDAYS, OR AFTER 2 PM ARE PROCESSED ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
- If you have successfully placed an order with us, we will keep you notified at different stages of the journey of your order. An e-mail or SMS will be sent once you've successfully placed your order. We'll also let you know as soon as we ship the item(s) to you along with the tracking number(s) for your shipment(s). You can track your orders from the “Track Order” section on our website/APP.
- DSL shall use its best efforts to meet the scheduled
delivery time conveyed. However, DSL shall not have any liability to the
customer if the customer's order fails to meet in whole or in part such
scheduled delivery time.
- In case of significant delay in shipment of your
order, DSL will contact & notify you regarding the same via email or
- DSL shall not be responsible for delays if the
destination address is incomplete or outdated. A Request to change the
delivery address, after unsuccessful delivery due to factors solely
attributable to customer, can lead to an additional charge or a re-delivery
charge that have to be paid by the customer.
Customers are requested to check their shipping address while placing
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she
or an appropriate person is available at the delivery address. In case of
failure to do so, the order shall be deemed to have been executed at DSL’s end.
- Once the order has been shipped, it cannot be changed
or cancelled by the customer for any reason whatsoever.
pandemic periods delivery times maybe longer than usual. There is a possibility
of certain areas / pin codes having restrictions of delivery or lockdown due to
COVID. In such cases, the order shipment might be held by the delivery partner
in their office to comply with government regulations and delivery attempted at
the earliest possible time. However we request you to bear with us in case of
delayed delivery due to this pandemic and request your patience. If for some
reason, the delivery is not possible to be done at all within 21 days of order
and the order has to be returned to DSL by delivery partner. We shall cancel
your order and refund your full amount.
- In case of non - fulfilment of order/non -
availability of a product, DSL reserves the right to cancel your order and
refund your full amount.
- Shipping and handling is non - refundable on product
returns unless you received a damaged product, incomplete or a wrong product
was sent to you. In all such cases, you are requested to immediately call or
email us with the issue within 24 hours of receiving the package. Please ensure that the product seal is not
opened or tampered with and keep all the packaging material. Opening of product
seal shall amount to the usage of product by the customer and shall be
construed that the customer has accepted the received product. Customer needs
to have the item receipt or proof of purchase at the time of pick up.
- In case of undelivered shipments because of the following
reasons, we shall be constrained to deduct Rs. 100/- towards the Shipping and
Administrative charges: • Delivery is refused by the recipient. • The address
given is incorrect. • Nobody is available to accept the delivery after multiple
attempts.This deduction is applicable for both Paid and Free Shipping Charges.
Refund, if any, would be done after the said deductions.
- DSL may change the terms of, or add new terms to,
these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without cause, and without
giving prior notice.
- DSL shall not be liable for any non-compliance of any
terms and conditions, policies and service commitments laid out on this website
or for any loss, delay, damage or other casualty suffered or incurred by any
party arising out of such non-compliance of any terms and conditions, policies
and service commitments laid out on this website when such act/omission is
occasioned by reasons beyond control of DSL, including but not limited to earthquakes,
floods, fires, explosions, outbreaks of any epidemic and / or pandemic, acts of
God, acts of State, energy crisis, strikes, riots war, terrorism, accidents,
actions/directions/advisories or order of any Government (Force Majeure event)
which are beyond our control.
- We offer Cash On Delivery (COD) as one of the modes of payment at rajnigandha.com
- Currently we are offering COD only in select pin codes for COD. Please check if COD is available for your pin code in shopping cart checkout page.
- The maximum acceptable amount for COD will be Rs.6000 and the minimum is Rs.1800
- We will not entertain any further COD orders if any particular customer refused to accept it for the first time/post online order. Customer will be blocked to avail COD if they order and won’t accept it at the time of delivery.
- An additional amount of Rs.50 as applicable shall be charged for opting for the COD service. Please check the charges before preceding the order.
- If COD is available for your location, then it will automatically reflect at the time of checkout and if the same is not available then the option will not be displayed.
- At the time of delivery, you will have to hand over the cash to the delivery person first, only then you will be handed over the package. Please note that the courier companies do not allow you to open the package at the time of delivery before payment.
Last Updated on Oct 1, 2021